Saturday 3 December 2016

Roses and Canary Manicure with LeadLight technique - Tutorial









Hey there! In this post I will show you a floral manicure made with LeadLight Technique and an AliExpress plate. 
As a base I used two coats of white polish and I stamped with OS-02 plate and Essence Stampy Black. Later, I painted with Sharpie permanent markers of many colors.
This plate is available HERE
For more details don't miss the video tutorial!!!



Ehilà! In questo post vi mostrerò una manicure floreale realizzata con la tecnica LeadLight e una piastra di AliExpress.
Come base ho usato due mani di smalto bianco e ho timbrato con la piastra OS-02 ed Essence Stampy nero.
Poi, ho dipinto con pennarelli permanenti Sharpie di molti colori.
Questa piastra è disponibile  QUI
Per maggiori dettagli non perdete  il video tutorial !!!



OS-02



The patterns that I choose
--------
I modelli che ho scelto







Video Tutorial:






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polishes: Wet n Wild French White Crème 
  3. Stamping Plate:  AliExpress OS-02 plate.
  4. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy Black
  5. LeadLight: Permanent Markers
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for reading!!! ♥
Grazie per la lettura!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*