Friday 16 December 2016

Christmas Bell Manicure with Cici&Sisi Happy New Year 03 plate - Tutorial









Hi girls! Today's manicure is made with a Christmas plate from Cici&Sisi!
I started with two layer of Sinful Colors Snow Me White as a base.
Later, I prepared some stamping decals with Happy New Year 03 and MdU 2 Black. I painted them with L'Oreal Jet-Set 003, Kiko 343 and Kiko 236. On my ring finger I added a top coat with holo glitters ( L'Oreal Jet-Set 003) and I applied a stamping decal made with another pattern of the same plate.
Finally, I applied a rhinestone over the ribbon.
You can find this plate HERE.
Don't miss the video at the bottom of the post to see all details!






Ciao ragazze! La manicure di oggi è fatta con una piastra di Natale di Cici&Sisi!
Ho iniziato con due mani di Sinful Colors Snow Me White come base.
Più tardi, ho preparato alcuni stamping decals con Happy New Year 03 e MdU 2 Black. Li ho dipinti con L'Oreal Jet-Set 003, Kiko 343 e Kiko 236. Sull'anulare ho aggiunto un top coat con brillantini olografici (L'Oreal Jet-Set 003) e ho applicato uno stamping decal  fatto con un altro modello della stessa piastra.
Infine, ho applicato un strass sopra il nastro.
È possibile trovare questa piastra QUI.
Non perdetevi il video in fondo al post per vedere tutti i dettagli!




Cici&Sisi Happy New Year 03






Video Tutorial:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
  3. Stamping Plate:  Cici&Sisi Happy New Year 03
  4. Stamping Polish: MdU 2 Black
  5. Stamping Decal Polishes: L'Oreal Jet-Set 003, Kiko 343 and Kiko 236
  6. Nail Art Decorations: Silver rhinestone.
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for reading!!! ♥
Grazie per la lettura!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*