Tuesday 1 November 2016

Rose Manicure with Pueen Double Fun 01 - Tutorial









Hi girls! For this manicure I used the new Layered stamping plate "Double Fun 01" from Pueen!
As you know Layered plates are special plates with images that you can superimpose using different colors to create designs always original!
I started off with 2 coats of White for my base (Wet' n Wild White Crème). 
I made a gradient with Mi-ny Top Five Top Blue as you can see how in the video tutorial below.
Later, I started to stamp the leaves with green "Colour Alike B. a Fresh Mojito" and the leaf veins with dark green MdU 48 Military Green. 
After that, I stamped the rose with three layered images and I used MdU 31 Peach, Kiko 359 and for the contours of the rose  I used Kiko 360. Finally I applied the top coat.
You can find Double Fun 01 HERE and the price is 4.99$ + shipping cost.
The clear stamper is available HERE.
Now I let you with the images and the video tutorial at the bottom of the post!





Ciao ragazze! Per la manicure di oggi ho usato la nuova piastra Layered "Double Fun 01" di Pueen!
Come sapete le piastre Layered sono piastre speciali con immagini che è possibile sovrapporre utilizzando colori diversi per creare disegni sempre originali!
Ho iniziato con 2 mani di bianco per la mia base (Wet 'n Wild White Crème).
Ho fatto un gradient con Mi-ny Top Five Top Blue come si può vedere come nel video tutorial qua sotto.
Poi, ho iniziato a stampare le foglie con il verde "Colour Alike B. a Fresh Mojito" e le venature delle foglie  con il verde scuro MdU 48 Military Green.
Dopo di che, ho timbrato la rosa con tre immagini Layered (a più livelli) e ho usato MdU 31 Peach, Kiko 359 e per i contorni della rosa ho usato Kiko 360. Infine ho applicato il top coat.
È possibile trovare Double Fun 01 QUI e il prezzo è 4,99 $ + spese di spedizione.
Lo stamper trasparente è disponibile QUI.
Ora vi lascio con le immagini e il video tutorial sul fondo del post!




Pueen Double Fun 01 



The patterns that I choose
--------
I modelli che ho scelto







Video Tutorial:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polishes: Wet n Wild White Crème 
  3. Gradient Polish: Mi-ny Top Five Top Blue
  4. Stamping Plate:  Pueen Double Fun 01 
  5. Stamping Polishes: Colour Alike B. a Fresh Mojito,  MdU 48 Military Green, MdU 31 Peach, Kiko 359 and Kiko 360.
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for reading!!! ♥
Grazie per la lettura!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*