Sunday 9 October 2016

Keys Manicure with Creative Shop plate - Tutorial











Hi girls! Here is my first manicure with Creative Shop stamping plate!
I used the vintage keys and keyhole from Creative Shop 34 plate.
For this manicure I used two coats of Essence "Bloggers' Beauty Secrets" 04 Shine  Bright.
I used the Stamping Decal technique and I stamped with Konad brown and painted the decal with a golden  permanent marker to give a more vintage look.
This plate is sold directly by Creative Shop or is distributed internationally by Beautometry.
Here are others dedicated retailers:




Ciao ragazze! Ecco la mia prima manicure fatta con una piastra di Creative Shop!
Ho usato le chiavi e i buchi della serratura d'epoca della piastra Creative Shop 34.
Per questa il manicure ho usato due mani di  Essence "Bloggers' Beauty Secrets" 04 Shine  Bright. 
Ho usato la tecnica dello Stamping Decal e ho timbrato con Konad marrone e dipinto il decal con un pennarello indelebile dorato per dare un aspetto più vintage.
Questa piastra è venduta direttamente da Creative Shop o è distribuita a livello internazionale 
Ecco altri rivenditori dedicati:




Creative Shop 34



The patterns that I chosen








What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:


  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Essence "Bloggers' Beauty Secrets" 04 Shine  Bright
  3. Stamping Plate: Creative Shop 34
  4. Stamping Polish:  Konad Brown
  5. Stamping Decal: Permanent Marker Sharpie Gold Metallic
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for watching!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*