Monday 1 August 2016

Rainbow Manicure With Acrylic Stamping Plate from Cici&Sisi and Permanent Markers








Hi to everyone!!! Today I made a Rainbow Manicure with the new Acrylic stamping plate Wedding Season 01 from  Cici&Sisi!
I applied two coats of Color Club "Harp On It" and when it dried I painted the nails with Sharpie red, yellow, green, light blue, blue and purple.
I sprayed with isopropyl alcohol to get an homogeneous effect and I applied the top coat.
Later, I stamped with Cici&Sisi Wedding Season plate and Essence Stampy White.
Finally, I applied the top coat!
This Acrylic Plate is available  HERE and the price is 5.99.
You will find the video tutorial below!




Ciao a tutti!!! Oggi ho fatto una manicure arcobaleno con la nuova piastra in Acrilico Wedding Season 01  di 
Ho applicato due mani di Color Club "Harp On It" e quando si sono asciugate ho dipinto le unghie con pennarelli indelebili rosso, giallo, verde, azzurro, blu e viola.
Ho spruzzato con alcool isopropilico per ottenere un effetto omogeneo e ho applicato il top coat.
Poi ho timbrato con la piastra Cici&Sisi Wedding Season ed Essence Stampy bianco.
Infine, ho applicato il top coat!
Questa piastra in acrilico è disponibile QUI e il prezzo è di 5,99. 
Troverete il video tutorial qui sotto!




Color Club "Harp On It" and Essence Stampy White



Sharpie Permanent Marks



Cici&Sisi Wedding Season 01



The pattern that I choose.
--------
Il modello che ho scelto.



Video Tutorial:






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Color Club "Harp On It"
  3. Stamping Plate: Cici&Sisi Acrylic plate Wedding Season 01
  4. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy White
  5. Rainbow: Sharpie Permanent Markers
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for watching!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*