Wednesday 11 May 2016

Holographic Butterfly Manicure with Permanent Markers and Pueen Stamping Plate









Good day to everyone!!! Here is a Butterfly-Holo nail art made with permanent markers and a stamping 
plate from Pueen!!!
I applied two coats of Color Club Harp On It and I let to dry. I stamped with Konad Black and Pueen Nature Lover 02 (on ring finger and pinkie)...
For middle finger, index and thumb I made some stamping decals (in this way I get three mirror images). 
I stamped the image, I added one layer of top coat over the stamper and I let to dry...
When the decals  was almost perfectly dried I removed them and applied on my nails. I cleaned the cuticles and I applied the top coat.
On a plastic support  I painted with a red permanent marker. I added a drop of Isopropyl alcohol, I mixed with a thin brush and I started painting a rainbow with many other permanent markers!
You can find this plate HERE 
Don't miss the video tutorial at the end of this post!





Buona giornata a tutti !!! Ecco una nail art Farfalla-Holo realizzata con pennarelli indelebili e piastra di Pueen!!!
Ho applicato due mani di Color Club Harp On It e ho lasciato asciugare. Ho timbrato con Konad nero e Pueen Nature Lover 02 (su anulare e mignolo) ...
Per il dito medio, l'indice e il pollice ho fatto alcuni decals (in questo modo ottengo tre immagini speculari).
Ho timbrato l'immagine, ho aggiunto uno strato di top coat sullo stamper e ho lasciato asciugare ...
Quando gli adesivi erano quasi perfettamente asciutti li ho staccati e applicati sulle mie unghie. Ho pulito le cuticole e ho applicato il top coat.
Su un supporto di plastica ho dipinto con un pennarello indelebile rosso. Ho aggiunto una goccia di alcol isopropilico, ho mescolato con un pennello sottile e ho iniziato a dipingere un arcobaleno con molti altri pennarelli indelebili!
È possibile trovare questo piatto QUI
Non perdete il video tutorial alla fine di questo post!




Color Club Harp On and Konad Black



Pueen Nature Lover 02



The pattern that I choose.
--------
Il modello che ho scelto.



Sharpie Permanent Markers.



Video Tutorial:







What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Color Club Harp On
  3. Rainbow: Sharpie Permanent Markers.
  4. Stamping Plate: Pueen Nature Lover 02
  5. Stamping Polish: Konad Black
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry

Thanks for watching!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*