Sunday 17 April 2016

Tribal Manicure With Cici&Sisi 33 Ethnic Elements (Set Jumbo 6)








Hi Everyone! Today I'll show you a Tribal manicure with stamping decal technique!
I applied two coats Kiko 329. After that I prepared some stamping decals with Cici&Sisi 33 Ethnic Elements (Set Jumbo 6) and Essence Stampy black.  I painted (with the help of a dotter) the decals with  Kiko 327,  Kiko 382 and Wet n Wild French White Crème.
Later, I applied a layer of top coat and when it was almost completely dry I peel off the decals and I applied on my nails! Finally I used the top coat Essence Quick Dry!!!
This plate is available HERE




Ciao a tutti! Oggi vi mostrerò una manicure Tribale  fatta con la tecnica dello stamping decal!
Ho applicato due mani di Kiko 329. Dopo di che ho preparato alcuni stamping decals con Cici&Sisi 33 Ethnic Elements (Set Jumbo 6) ed Essence Stampy  nero. Ho dipinto (con l'aiuto di un dotter) i decals con  Kiko 327,  Kiko 382 e Wet n Wild French White Crème.
Più tardi, ho applicato uno strato di top coat e quando era quasi completamente asciutto ho staccato i decals e li ho applicati sulle mie unghie! Infine ho usato il top coat Essence Quick Dry!!! 
Questa piastra è disponibile QUI







Cici&Sisi 33 Ethnic Elements (Set Jumbo 6)



The patterns that I chosen!
-------
I modelli che ho scelto!





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Kiko 329 
  3. Stamping decal Polishes: Kiko 327,  Kiko 382 and Wet n Wild French White Crème.
  4. Stamping Plate: Cici&Sisi 33 Ethnic Elements
  5. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy Black
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry

Thanks for watching!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*