Wednesday 16 March 2016

Rainbow Manicure With Cici&Sisi 36 Paisley Gallery (Set Jumbo 6)







Hi girls, for this manicure I used a stamping plate from the new Jumbo Set  no. 6 from Cici&Sisi. I applied two coats of Wet n Wild French White Crème. I mixed some drops of neon polishes (red, yellow and blue) with the help of a stamper and I applied the colors on my nails (as you can see in my video at the end of this post). Finally, I stamped with Cici&Sisi 36 Paisley Gallery and Essence Stampy black. 
This plate is available HERE





Ciao ragazze, per questa manicure ho usato una piastra del nuovo Jumbo Set no. 6 di Cici&Sisi. Ho applicato due mani di Wet n Wild French White Crème. Ho mescolato alcune gocce di smalti neon (rosso, giallo e blu) con l'aiuto di uno stamper e ho applicato i colori sulle mie unghie (come si può vedere nel mio video alla fine di questo post). Infine, ho timbrato con Cici&Sisi 36 Paisley Gallery ed  Essence Stampy nero.
Questo piatto è disponibile QUI





 Wet n Wild French White Crème, Lady Venezia 91, 93 and 95. and Essence Stampy black.




 Cici&Sisi 36 Paisley Gallery



The patterns that I chosen!
-------
I modelli che ho scelto!


Video Tutorial:





Instagram Video Tutorial (You can follow me on Instagram here):
---------
Instagram Video Tutorial (Potete seguirmi su instagram qui):






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème
  3. Rainbow Polishes: Lady Venezia 91, 93 and 95.
  4. Stamping Plate: Cici&Sisi 36 Paisley Gallery
  5. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy Black
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for watching!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*