Sunday 7 February 2016

Carnival Manicure With Cici&Sisi 32 Fun Stuff (Set Jumbo 6)








Hi everyone! Here is my "Carnival" manicure.
I used two layers of Yes Love Neon Glitter G1-2.
I stamped with Cici&Sisi 32 Fun Stuff (Set Jumbo 6) and Mundo de Unas Lavender 49.
I prepared stamping decals for all my nails and I painted them with Kiko 288.
Very easy and funny!
You can find Mundo de Unas stamping polishes HERE
The plate Cici&Sisi 32 Fun Stuff (Set Jumbo 6) is on pre-sale HERE
Short video tutorial in the bottom of the post.!!!



Ciao a tutti! Ecco la mia manicure di Carnevale.
Ho usato due mani di Yes Love Neon Glitter G1-2..
Ho timbrato con Cici&Sisi 32 Fun Stuff (Set Jumbo 6) e Mundo de Unas Lavanda 49.
Ho preparato degli stamping decals per tutte le unghie e li ho dipinti con Kiko 288.
Molto facile e divertente!
Potete trovare gli smalti per stampare di Mundo de Unas QUI
La piastra Cici&Sisi 32 Fun Stuff (Set Jumbo 6) è in pre-vendita QUI
Breve video tutorial in fondo al post!!!



Yes Love Neon Glitter G1-2, Mundo de Unas 
Lavender 49 and Kiko 288



 Cici&Sisi 32 Fun Stuff (Set Jumbo 6)




The pattern that I chosen!
-------
Il modello che ho scelto!



Instagram Video Tutorial (You can follow me on Instagram here):
---------

Instagram Video Tutorial (Potete seguirmi su instagram qui):





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Yes Love Neon Glitter G1-2
  3. Stamping Decal Polishes: Kiko 288
  4. Stamping Plate: Cici&Sisi 32 Fun Stuff
  5. Stamping Polish: Mundo de Unas Lavender 49
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry

Thanks for watching!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*