Sunday 21 February 2016

Butterflies Manicure With Stamping Decal Technique and Cici&Sisi East Style Plate








Hi Everyone! Today I'll show you a Butterfly manicure with stamping decal technique!
I applied two coats of Kiko Mirror 627. After that I prepared some stamping decals with 
Cici&Sisi 34 East Style and Essence Stampy black.  I painted (with the help of a dotter) the decals with Kiko 332, Kiko 288, Kiko 280 and Kiko 355.
Later, I applied a layer of top coat and when it was almost completely dry I peel off the decals and I applied on my nails! Finally I used the top coat Essence Quick Dry!!!
You can find this plate HERE
Don't miss the video tutorial below! ❤️




Ciao a tutti! Oggi vi mostrerò una manicure con farfalle fatta con la tecnica dello stamping decal!
Ho applicato due mani di Kiko Mirror 627. Dopo di che ho preparato alcuni stamping decals con
Cici&Sisi 34 East Style ed Essence Stampy  nero. Ho dipinto (con l'aiuto di un dotter)i decals con Kiko 332, Kiko 288, 280 e Kiko Kiko 355.
Più tardi, ho applicato uno strato di top coat e quando era quasi completamente asciutto ho staccato i decals e li ho applicati sulle mie unghie! Infine ho usato il top coat Essence Quick Dry!!! 
Potete trovare questa piastra QUI
Non perdete il video tutorial qui sotto! ❤️







Cici&Sisi 34 East Style (Set Jumbo 6)



The pattern that I chosen!
-------
Il modello che ho scelto!



Video Tutorial:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Kiko Mirror 627
  3. Stamping Decal Polishes: Kiko 332, Kiko 288, Kiko 280 and Kiko 355.
  4. Stamping Plate: Cici&Sisi 34 East Style (Set Jumbo 6)
  5. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy Black
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry

Thanks for watching!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*