Saturday 9 January 2016

French Manicure With Pueen Love Box







Hi Everyone! Today I have a very short post for my manicure with the new set of plates Pueen Love box!
First of all I applied two coats of Kiko Denim 465 over middle finger and thumb. Later I stamped with Essence Stampy White and Pueen Fancy Lover 01 (the plate that I chose).
For remaining fingers I prepared some stamping decals with another pattern of the same plate and I painted them with Kiko Denim 465 so that I've obtained some perfect french manicure decals!
Finally I added some rhinestones and I applied the top coat.
This set of plates is available HERE but you can buy them also singly!
Short video tutorial in the bottom of the post.!!!



Ciao a tutti! Oggi ho un brevissimo post per la mia manicure con il nuovo set di piastre Pueen Love box!
Prima di tutto ho applicato due mani di Kiko Denim 465 sul il dito medio e il pollice. Successivamente ho timbrato con Essence Stampy bianco e Pueen Fancy Lover 01 (il piatto che ho scelto).
Per le altre dita ho preparato alcuni stamping decals con un altro modello della stessa piastra e li ho dipinti con Kiko Denim 465 così che ho ottenuto alcuni perfetti adesivi per french manicure!
Infine ho aggiunto alcuni strass e ho applicato il top coat.
Questo set di stamping plates è disponibile QUI, ma è possibile comprarle anche singolarmente!
Video tutorial breve in fondo al post. !!!



Kiko Denim 465, Essence Stampy White and Some Rhinestones



Pueen Fancy Lover 01 - Love Box



The patterns that I chose...
-------
I modello che ho scelto



Video Tutorial:



What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Kiko Denim 465
  3. Stamping Plate: Pueen Fancy Lover 01 - Love Box
  4. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy White
  5. Nail Art Decorations: Some Rhinestones
  6. Top coat:  Essence Fast Dry 

Thanks for reading! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*