Sunday 13 December 2015

Born Pretty Christmas/Halloween Set of 5 Plates - Swatches and Review








Hello dear! In today's post I will show you a set of five stamping plates from Born Pretty Store.
They are two BPL square plates and three round BP plates. Almost all of them are Halloween and Christmas themed apart from BP-83 that has flower patterns.
This set of plates is available HERE but you can buy them also separately! Remember that you can get 10% of discount using the following code: ABYW10
Now I will show you my manicure made with one of these plates: Born Pretty BP-L032
I chose a white base (Wet n Wild French White Crème) and I stamped the snowflakes with Kiko Mirror 616 and Konad Dark Blue...I made a double stamping!
For my index finger I made a stamping decal with a snow flake pattern and Konad dark blue.... I applied the top coat and I lest dry for about 6/7 minutes...I cut the snowflake and I applied it on my finger and later I added one silver stud in the middle...
For further details you can see the video tutorial below.




Ciao carissime! Nel post di oggi vi mostrerò un set di cinque piastre di Born Pretty Store.
Si tratta di due piatti quadrati BPL e tre piatti rotondi BP. Quasi tutti sono a tema Halloween e Natale a parte BP-83 che ha motivi floreali.
Questa serie di piastre è disponibile QUI, ma è possibile acquistarli anche singolarmente! Ricordate che si può ottenere il 10% di sconto utilizzando il seguente codice: ABYW10
Ora io vi mostrerò la mia manicure fatta con una di queste piastre: Born Pretty BP-L032
Ho scelto una base bianca (Wet n Wild French White Crème) e ho timbrato i fiocchi di neve con Kiko Mirror 616 e Konad blu scuro ... ho fatto un doppio stamping!
Per il mio indice ho fatto uno stamping decal con un fiocco di neve e Konad blu scuro .... ho applicato il top coat e ho lasciato asciugare per circa 6/7 minuti ... Ho ritagliato il fiocco di neve e l'ho applicato al dito e poi ho aggiunto unaborchia argentata nel mezzo ...
Per ulteriori dettagli è possibile vedere il video tutorial qui sotto.


Born Pretty BPL-031


Born Pretty BPL-032



Born Pretty BP-81




Born Pretty BP-82




Born Pretty BP-83








I tested some designs with Essence Stampy Black
-----------
Ho testato alcune immagini con Essence Stampy nero








Wet n Wild French White Crème, Kiko Mirror 616, 
 Konad Dark Blue and some silver studs.



Video Tutorial:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème 
  3. Stamping Plate: Born Pretty BPL-032
  4. Stamping Polish: Kiko Mirror 616 and Konad Dark Blue
  5. Nail Art Decoration: Some silver studs.
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 


Thanks for reading! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*