Saturday 14 November 2015

Holographic Butterfly With Marianne XXL-4 Plate







 


Hi girls! Today I will show you the Stamping Decal Technique with Nail Foil!
I started with two coats of white polish and later I made a gradient manicure...
You need a nail foil that has two faces...so that you can use also the B side! This means that also on the back of the foil you can see the holographic effect!!!
If the foil hasn't a "B" side it doesn't work for this manicure!  In this case you can make a different technique that I showed in a previous post...but it's a bit 'more complicated!
I applied one layer of top coat on UberChic mat and I stamped with Marianne Nails  XXL-4 and Essence Stampy Black...I used the mat but you can also stamp the image and add a layer of top coat over the
stamper!!!
Over the image I added the special glue for Nail Foil and I let dry for about 8/10 minutes...
After that, I pressed a piece of foil over the image...I removed the butterfly and I applied it on my nail.
I prepared three butterfly decals for middle finger, ring finger and thumb, while, for index and pinkie a chose a flower pattern from the same plate.
Finally, I added one layer of top coat!
You can order the XXL-4 plate HERE and UberChic Mat HERE
For more details you can see the video tutorial at the end of the post!!!





Ciao ragazze! Oggi vi mostrerò la tecnica dello Stamping Decal con nail Foil!
Ho iniziato con due mani di smalto bianco e poi ho fatto una manicure sfumata...
Avete bisogno di un nail foil che abbia due facce ... in modo che sia possibile utilizzare anche il lato B! Questo significa che anche sul retro del foil si può vedere l'effetto olografico !!!
Se il foil non ha un lato "B" non va bene per questa manicure! In questo caso è possibile effettuare una tecnica diversa che ho mostrato in un precedente post...ma è un po 'più complicato!
Ho applicato uno strato di top coat su UberChic mat e ho timbrato con Marianne Nails  XXL-4 ed Essence Stampy nero ... Io ho usato il tappeto, ma potete anche stampare l'immagine e aggiungere uno strato di top coat sullo Stamper !!!
Sull'immagine ho aggiunto la colla speciale per Nail Foil e ho lasciato asciugare per circa 8/10 minuti ...
Dopo di che, ho premuto un pezzo di foil sopra l'immagine ... ho staccato la farfalla e l'ho applicata sull'unghie.
Ho preparato tre decals farfalla per il dito medio, anulare e pollice, mentre, per l'indice e il mignolo un scelto un motivo floreale dalla stessa piastra.
Infine, ho aggiunto uno strato di top coat!
È possibile ordinare la piastra XXL-4 QUI e UberChic Mat QUI
Per maggiori dettagli è possibile vedere il video tutorial alla fine del post !!!







Wet n Wild French White Crème, Kiko 338, Essence Stampy Black
and Nail Art Foil


Special Glue For Nail Foil



Marianne Nails XXL-4 




Video Tutorial:






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:



  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème
  3. Gradient Polish: Kiko 338
  4. Stamping Plate: Marianne Nails XXL-4 
  5. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy Black
  6. Stamping Decal: Nail Art Foil + Special Glue For Nail Foil
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*