Wednesday 16 September 2015

LeadLight Technique Manicure With UberChic Beauty Plate









Hi girls! I'm here again with a LeadLight manicure. I was inspired from a beautiful nail art by Tartofraises
I started with three coats of  Astra Holo 703. On middle and ring finger  I stamped with UberChic Beauty  4-03 and Yes Love 337 + white pigment.
After that, I painted with Alcohol Ink: Blue and Magenta diluted with Alcohol Isopropyl.
I added some golden and white dots (Kiko Mirror 628 and white polish). I completed the manicure with some iridescent rhinestones.
UberchicBeauty 4-03 is available Here 
You can find a short video at the end of the post!





Ciao ragazze! Sono ancora qui con una manicure LeadLight. Sono stata ispirata da una bella nail art di Tartofraises.
Ho iniziato con tre mani di Astra  Holo 703.  Sul dito medio e l'anulare ho timbrato con   UberChic Beauty     4-03 e Yes Love 337 + pigmento bianco.
Dopo di che, ho dipinto con inchiostro ad Alcol:  Blu e magenta diluiti con alcool isopropilico.
Ho aggiunto alcuni punti d'oro e bianchi (Kiko specchio 628 e smalto bianco). Ho completato la manicure con alcuni strass iridescenti.
UberchicBeauty 4-03 è disponibile Qui 
È possibile trovare un breve video alla fine del post! 




Astra Holo 703, Yes Love 337 + white pigment, Blue Alcohol Ink + Isopropyl Alcohol, Magenta Alcohol Ink + Isopropyl Alcohol, Kiko Mirror 628 and some Iridescent Rhinestones.



UberchicBeauty 4-03





Instagram Video Tutorial (You can follow me on Instagram    here):
---------
Instagram Video Tutorial (Potete seguirmi su instagram qui):






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Astra Holo 703
  2. Stamping Plate:  UberchicBeauty 4-03 
  3. Stamping Polish: Yes Love 337 + white pigment
  4. LeadLight Polishes: Blue Alcohol Ink + Isopropyl Alcohol, Magenta Alcohol Ink + Isopropyl Alcohol, Kiko Mirror 628 and Yes Love 337.
  5. Nail Art Decoration: Some Iridescent Rhinestones.
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*