Sunday 24 May 2015

Water Marble Manicure With Born Pretty BP-L014










Hello Ladies! Some days ago I made a water marble manicure using neon polishes and stamping plate from Born Pretty Store
I painted my nails with a base of white and let that dry. Before proceeding with the marbling it's better protect your cuticles with masking tape or liquid latex.... Born Pretty Store sells a Peel Off Liquid Tape perfect for this kind of nail art.
Later I put some mineral water at ambient temperature in a bowl. Then, I added in the middle one drop of each color. I used the following polishes in this order: Lady Venezia 090, 091, 092, 093, 094 and 095.
When I had some concentric rings   , I stopped and I begun creating my design with a toothpicks.
Then, I submerged my nail in the water. With a cleanup stick I picked up all the excess polish on the surface of the water and when it was clear,  I brought out my nail out of the water. 
Later I stamped with Born Pretty BP-L014 and Mundo de Unas 3 Blue Navy.
You can get this plate here. don't forget to use the following code to get 10% off: ABYW10
At the end of the post you will find the video tutorial that helps the understanding of this nail art.





Ciao signore! Qualche giorno fa ho fatto una manicure water marble utilizzando smalti neon e una piastra di Born Pretty Store.
Ho dipinto le unghie con una base bianco e ho lasciato che asciugassero. Prima di procedere con il marbling è meglio proteggere le cuticole con nastro adesivo o lattice liquido .... Born Pretty Store vende un Peel Off Liquid Tape  perfetto per questo tipo di nail art.
Più tardi ho messo un po' d'acqua minerale a temperatura ambiente in una ciotola. Poi, ho aggiunto al centro  una goccia per ogni colore. Ho usato i seguenti smalti in quest'ordine: Lady Venezia 090, 091, 092, 093, 094 e 095.
Quando ho ottenuto un po' di anelli concentrici, mi sono fermata e ho iniziato a creare il mio disegno con un stuzzicadenti.
Poi, ho immerso l'unghia nell'acqua. Con un bastone di legno ho preso tutto lo smalto in eccesso sulla superficie dell'acqua e quando era pulita, ho tirato l'unghia  fuori dall'acqua.
Più tardi ho timbrato con Born Pretty BP-L014 e Mundo de Unas 3 Blu Navy.
È possibile avere questo piatto qui. Non dimenticate di utilizzare il seguente codice per ottenere il 10% di sconto: ABYW10
Alla fine del post troverete il video tutorial che aiuta la comprensione di quasta nail art.





Wet n Wild French White Crème, Lady Venezia 090, 091, 
092, 093, 094, 095 and Mundo De Unas 3 Blue Navy.



Born Pretty BP-L014




Video Tutorial:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème
  3. Marble Polishes: Lady Venezia 090, 091, 092, 093, 094, 095.
  4. Stamping Plate: Born Pretty BP-L014
  5. Stamping Polish: Mundo De Unas 3 Blue Navy
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*