Tuesday 5 May 2015

LeadLight Technique With Born Pretty BP-L011









Hi Everyone! Today I'll show you a LeadLight  manicure with a plate from Born Pretty Store.
I applied two coats of Kiko 333 and when it dried out perfectly I stamped with my own stamping polish white.... I used Yes Love 337 in which I added a bit of white pigment.
This homemade stamping polish works well also over dark polishes!!!
I chose to stamp some parts of Born Pretty Store BP-L011 plate.
I applied one layer of top coat and than I painted the design with Mi-ny "Top 5" Top Blue (sheer tints nail polish) and Yellow alcohol ink...In an empty bottle I put some drops of yellow alcohol ink and I added a bit of thinner for alcohol inks.
Finally I added another layer of top coat.
You can find this amazing plate here...don't forget to use 10% Off code: ABYW10
At the end of the post there is the video tutorial!




Ciao A Tutti! Oggi vi mostrerò una manicure LeadLight con una piastra di Born Pretty Store.
Ho applicato due mani di Kiko 333 e quando si è asciugato perfettamente ho timbrato con il mio  smalto bianco per stamping... Ho usato Yes Love 337 in cui ho aggiunto un po' di pigmento bianco.
Questo smalto per stamping fatto in casa funziona bene anche su smalti scuri !!!
Ho scelto di stampare alcune parti della piastra Born Pretty Store BP-L011.
Ho applicato una mano di top coat e poi ho dipinto l'immagine con Mi-ny "Top 5" Top Blu (smalti a tinte trasparenti) e l'inchiostro ad alcool Giallo ... In una bottiglia vuota ho messo alcune gocce di inchiostro ad alcool giallo e ho aggiunto un po 'di diluente per inchiostri ad alcool.
Infine ho aggiunto un altro strato di top coat.
Potete trovare questa piastra incredibile qui ... non dimenticare di utilizzare il codice per 10% di sconto: ABYW10
Alla fine del post c'è il video tutorial!




Kiko 333, Yes Love 337 + white pigment, Yellow Ink color + 
thinner for ink colors and Mi-ny Top 5 Top Blue


Born Pretty BP-L011



I stamped with white stamping polish and  Born Pretty BP-L011
---------
Ho stampato con malto per stamping bianco e  Born Pretty BP-L011



I painted with sheer polish blue and alcohol ink yellow.
--------
Ho dipinto con smalto blu trasparente e  inchiostro ad alcool giallo.




Video Tutorial:





What I used:
Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Kiko 333
  2. Stamping Plate:  Born Pretty BP-L011
  3. Stamping Polish: Yes Love 337 + white pigment
  4. LeadLight polishes: Yellow Ink color + thinner for ink colors and Mi-ny Top 5 Top Blue
  5. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*