Sunday 10 May 2015

Kiko Perfect Gel Duo "Teal 679" And UberChic Beauty Plate









Hi lovelies,  Some days ago I reviewed Kiko Perfect Gel Duo "Teal 679" and the day after I made this simple and fast manicure!
I stamped with UberChic Beauty 1-03 and Deborah Chrome 845.
Very easy to do but I love the effect achieved with this mirror polish!!!




Ciao carissime, Qualche giorno fa ho recensito Kiko Perfect Gel Duo "Teal 679" e il giorno dopo ho fatto questa manicure semplice e veloce!
Ho timbrato con UberChic Beauty 1-03 e Deborah Chrome 845.
Molto facile da fare, ma mi piace l'effetto ottenuto con questo smalto mirror!!!




Kiko Perfect Gel Duo "Teal 679" and Deborah Chrome 845



Kiko Perfect Gel Duo "Teal 679"



 UberChic Beauty 1-03 




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Kiko Perfect Gel Duo "Teal 679"
  3. Stamping Plate:  UberChic Beauty 1-03 
  4. Stamping Polish:  Deborah Chrome 845
  5. Top coat:  Kiko Perfect Gel Duo Top Coat and  Essence Quick Dry


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*