Wednesday 8 April 2015

Rainbow Manicure And Dandelions With Born Pretty BP-L Plate








Hi dears! In my previous post I made a review about Born Pretty BP-L rectangular plates and in the video tutorial I showed a manicure made with one of these beautiful plates. Today, as I promised, I will give you more details about it.
For this nail art I chose a "leadlight" base.
I started with two coats of  white polish  (Wet n Wild French White Crème). 
Later I put some drops of polishes  on a plastic surface and I mixed them with the help of a stamper...Then, I stamped the mix of colors on my nails.
For a stronger effect you can let dry the colors on the stamper, add one layer of top coat and when it was almost completely dried you can pick up the decal, reverse and apply on your nails.
After that,  I stamped  BP-L008 plate from Born Pretty Store and Essence Stampy black over all my nails.
Finally I applied the top coat.
You can order this plate here and you can get 10% discount with the following code: ABYW10
Full video tutorial at the end of this post!!!



Ciao carissime! Nel mio post precedente ho fatto una recensione sulle piastre rettangolari BornPretty BP-L  e nel video tutorial ho mostrato una manicure fatta con una di queste bellissime piastre. Oggi, come ho promesso, io vi darò maggiori dettagli su di essa.
Per questa nail art ho scelto una base "leadlight".
Ho iniziato con due mani di smalto bianco Wet n Wild French White Crème).
Più tardi ho messo alcune gocce di smalti su una superficie di plastica e le ho mescolate con l'aiuto di uno stamper ... Poi, ho timbrato il mix di colori sulle mie unghie.
Per un effetto più forte è possibile lasciare asciugare i colori sullo stamper, aggiungere una mano di top coat e quando è quasi completamente asciutto potete staccare il dacal, girarlo e applicarlo sulle unghie.
In seguito, ho timbrato  con la piastra BP-L008 di Born Pretty Store  and Essence Stampy nero su tutte le unghie.
Per finire ho applicato il top coat.
È possibile ordinare questa piastra qui e si può ottenere uno sconto del 10% con il codice seguente : ABYW10
Video tutorial completo alla fine di questo post !!!




Wet n Wild French White Crème, Lady Venezia 91, 93, 95  and
Essence Stampy Black



I put some drops of neon polishes (yellow, pink and blue) on a plastic 
surface and I mixed them with the help of a stamper...
Then, I stamped the mix of colors on my nails.
 Ho messo alcune gocce di smalti neon (giallo, rosa e blu) su una 
superficie di plastica e li ho mischiati con l'aiuto di uno stamper...
Poi, ho timbrato il mix di colori sulle mie unghie.



Born Pretty BP-L 008



Video Tutorial


                                                                                   




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème
  3. Base Leadlight Polishes: Lady Venezia 91 (neon pink), 93 (neon yellow) and 95 (neon blue)...
  4. Stamping Plate: BornPrettyStore BP-L008
  5. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy Black
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry

Thanks for watching!!! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*