Saturday 25 April 2015

Rainbow Manicure With Apipila Super Placa A






Hello Lovely Ladies! Today just a quick post today to share a vernal manicure I did recently! For this design, I started out with a white base. Later I painted the nails with some jelly polishes....I superimposed colors so as to create a rainbow effect.
I obtained these polishes simply mixing a clear nail polish with neon polishes.
After that, I stamped with the amazing Apipila Super Placa A (previously reviewed here) and Essence Stampy black. I love the result, but most of all I love this plate!!!
To know how I do the base of this nail art you can see the video tutorial on the bottom!





Ciao belle signore! Oggi solo un post veloce per condividere una nail art primaverile che ho fatto di recente! Per questo progetto, ho iniziato con una base bianca. Più tardi ho dipinto le unghie con alcuni smalti jelly.... ho sovrapposto colori in modo da creare un effetto arcobaleno.
Ho ottenuto questi smalti semplicemente mescolando uno smalto trasparente con smalti neon.
Dopo di che, ho timbrato con l'incredibile Apipila Super Placa A (già recensita qui) ed  Essence Stampy nero. Mi piace il risultato, ma soprattutto mi piace questa piastra!!!
Per sapere come fare la base di questa nail art è possibile vedere il video tutorial sul fondo!




Essence Colour & Go 101 "Absolute Pure" + Neon Polishes (Lady Venezia) and Essence Stampy black.







Instagram Video Tutorial (You can follow me on Instagram here):
----------
Instagram Video Tutorial (Potete seguirmi su instagram qui)


                                                                              





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème
  3. Base Leadlight Polishes: Essence Colour & Go 101 "Absolute Pure" + Neon Polishes (in order: yellow, blue, violet, orange, green and pink)
  4. Stamping Plate: Apipila Super Placa A
  5. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy Black
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry

Thanks for watching!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*