Thursday 2 April 2015

Holo Stamping Decal With BornPretty BP Plate









Hi girls! Today I'd like to show you how to make Holo Stamping Decals!
For this nail art  I wanted to make a perfect French Manicure with a stamping plate... and BornPretty BP-22 was perfect for this  purpose!
I started with one coat of Essence "Nail Candies 6 in 1" n.01 "Oh Lolli Lollipop".




Ciao ragazze! Oggi vorrei mostrarvi come fare Holo Stamping decals!
Per questa nail art ho voluto fare una French Manicure perfetta con uno stamping plate ... e BornPretty BP-22 è perfetto per questo scopo!
Ho iniziato con una mano di Essence "Nail Candies 6 in 1" n.01 "Oh Lolli Lollipop".




Born Pretty BP-22


Essence "Nail Candies 6 in 1" n.01 "Oh Lolli Lollipop", Essence 
Stampy Black, Wet n Wild French White Crème  and 
Club Color "Harp On It"




I stamped the image and I removed from the stamper some parts  with the help of a piece of scotch tape....or with a cotton swab and acetone if you prefer. In this way I've got the basis for a french stamping decal.

Ho timbrato l'immagine e ho rimosso dallo stamper alcune parti con l'aiuto di un pezzo di nastro adesivo .... o con un cotton fioc e acetone  se preferite. In questo modo ho ottenuto la base per un french stamping decal.









I applied the top coat and I let it dry...I later painted the decal  with Wet n Wild French White Crème and I let dry for some minutes....
After that I peel off  the stamping decal with the help of a dotter and I applied  it on my nail.
I applied the same pattern of decal on all my fingers except from ring finger....
This time I prepared a decal with the whole pattern,  I painted with white polish (for the french) and with the silver holo polish...("Club Color "Harp On It").
I peel off  the decal, I applied it on ring finger and I cut the excess with a scissor....


Ho applicato il top coat e ho lasciato asciugare ... poi ho dipinto il decal con Wet n Wild French White Crème e ho lasciato asciugare per qualche minuto ....
Dopo di che ho staccato il decal con l'aiuto di un dotter e l'ho applicato sull'unghia.
Ho applicato lo stesso modello di decals su tutte le dita tranne sull'anulare....
Questa volta ho preparato un decal con l'intero disegno,  ho dipinto con smalto bianco (per la french)  e argento holo ("Club Color "Harp On It ").
Ho staccato l'adesivo, l'ho applicato sull'anulare e ho tagliato l'eccesso con una forbice ....








Now I made some decals with the butterfly.... I stamped with Essence Stampy black and I painted with "Club Color "Harp On It ".
The new BornPretty BP-22 plate doesn't have the butterflies but you can find them on BP-24, BP-34 and so on....


Ora ho fatto alcuni decals con la farfalla .... Ho stampato con Essence Stampy black e ho dipinto con  "Club Color "Harp On It ".
La nuova piastra BornPretty BP-22 non ha le farfalle, ma le potete trovare su BP-24, BP-34 e così via...



Born Pretty BP-22 old version



Born Pretty BP-22 new version


    BP plates with butterflies...


BP plates with butterflies...





I applied the butterflies at the center of each nail (except for ring finger) but on pinkie  I applied only half butterfly and I painted some details with a black permanent marker.
Maybe the video tutorial at the end of this post  will help you!!!
I remind you that you can find BP-22 plate on BornPrettyStore.com 
 10% Off code: ABYW10



Ho applicato le farfalle al centro di tutte le unghie (tranne che sull'anulare), ma sul mignolo ho applicato solo  metà farfalla e ho dipinto alcuni dettagli con un pennarello indelebile nero.
Forse il video tutorial alla fine di questo post vi  sarà d'aiuto!!!
Vi ricordo che potete trovare la piastra BP-22 su BornPrettyStore.com
 Codice per il 10% di sconto: ABYW10







Video tutorial:



                                                                              





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Essence "Nail Candies 6 in 1" n.01
  2. Stamping Plate: BornPrettyStore BP-22
  3. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy Black
  4. Stamping Decal polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème  and Club Color "Harp On It"
  5. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry

Thanks for watching!!! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*