Wednesday 18 March 2015

St Patric's Day Manicure With UberChic Beauty Glitter Dust Swatches And Review









Hey there!  Here is my manicure for St. Patrick's Day!!! My friend Brittany from UberChic Beauty was very kind to send me a gift for this special day. It's  a sample of UberChic Beauty  Glitter Dust called Mermaid Cove. So, I immediately made this nail art with it!
This glitter can be mixed into some drops your favorite nail polish, into some drops of your top coat or if you prefer into gel polish. It isn't solvent resistant, so,  you can't add it directly in a bottle of top coat!!!
You can order it HERE
I applied Kiko Mirror 625 over index finger and pinkie and Wet n Wild French White Crème over other nails. I used plate A02, which I purchased in a set and I stamped with Kiko Mirror 625 (I made some decals to perfectly center the four leaf clover on the nail).
I later applied one layer of top coat and I immediately sprinkled the glitter onto index finger and pinkie. I removed the excess of glitters with a brush. Finally I applied the top coat only onto ring finger, middle finger and thumb and I added a green rhinestone over each four leaf clove!




Ehilà! Ecco la mia manicure per il giorno di San Patrizio !!! La mia amica Brittany di UberChic Beauty è stata molto gentile da inviarmi un regalo per questo giorno speciale. Si tratta di un campione di UberChic Beauty Glitter Dust chiamato Mermaid Cove. Così, ho subito fatto questa nail art!
Questo glitter può essere miscelato in qualche goccia del vostro smalto preferito, in alcune gocce del vostro rop coat  o se preferite in smalto gel. Non è resistente ai solventi, quindi, non è possibile aggiungerlo direttamente in una bottiglia di top coat !!!
Potete ordinarlo QUI
Ho applicato Kiko Mirror 625 sopra l'indice e il mignolo e Wet n Wild French White Crème sulle altre unghie. Ho usato la  piastra A02, che ho acquistato in un set e ho timbrato con Kiko Mirror 625 (ho fatto alcuni decals per centrare perfettamente il quadrifoglio sull'unghia)
Poi  ho applicato una mano di top coat e ho subito cosparso i brillantini sull' indice e il mignolo. Ho rimosso l'eccesso di glitter con un pennello. Infine ho applicato il top coat solo sull'anulare, medio e  pollice e ho aggiunto uno strass verde su ogni quadeifoglio!



UberChic  Mermaid Cove - Glitter Dust






Wet n Wild French White Crème and Kiko Mirror 625, Kiko Mirror 625,
UberChic  Mermaid Cove - Glitter Dust and Green Rhinestones




A02 Plate



Video Tutorial:


                                       



What I used:


Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème and Kiko Mirror 625
  3. Stamping Plate: GCOCL A02
  4. Stamping Polish: Kiko Mirror 625
  5. Nail Art Glitter: UberChic  Mermaid Cove - Glitter Dust (For index and pinkie)
  6. Nail Art Decoration: Green Rhinestones
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*