Tuesday 24 March 2015

Floral Manicure With Born Pretty Store Water Decal









Hi girls!!! Today it's the turn of a water decal manicure. I chose a pattern with beautiful lotus flowers that I got from BornPrettyStore
I applied a white polish as a base for give more light to this water decal and I made an accent nail on ring finger with Kiko 359 which recalls one of the colors of the water decal.
I later cut out the images,  I removed the transparent film and I dipped the pieces of paper in the water for about 20-30 seconds (it's better to use warm water.... especially in winter). I peel off the designs and I applied onto my nails.
On the accent nail I added Mi-ny "I Love Tokyo" 248.
Finally I applied the top coat.
You can buy this water decal HERE and get 10% off with code: ABYW10

For more details you can see the video tutorial below!!!!




Ciao ragazze !!!Oggi è la volta di una manicure con water decal con disegni di . Ho scelto un modello con bellissimi fiori di loto che ho ricevuto da BornPrettyStore.
Ho applicato uno smalto bianco come base che da più luce a questo water decal e ho fatto un accent nail sull'anulare con Kiko 359 che ricorda uno dei colori del water decal.
In seguito ho ritagliato le immagini, ho rimosso la pellicola trasparente e ho immerso i pezzi di carta in acqua per circa 20-30 secondi (è meglio usare acqua calda .... soprattutto in inverno). Ho staccato i disegni e li ho applicati sulle unghie.
Sull'accent nail ho aggiunto Mi-ny "I Love Tokyo" 248.
Infine ho applicato il top coat.
È possibile acquistare questi water decals QUI e ottenere il 10% di sconto con il codice: ABYW10

Per maggiori dettagli potete vedere il video tutorial qui sotto !!!!




BornPretty Lotus flowers #XF1420





 Wet n Wild French White Crème,  Kiko 359 and  
Mi-ny "I Love Tokyo" 248 


Video Tutorial:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème and Kiko 359 + Mi-ny "I Love Tokyo" 248 (on ring finger)
  3. Nail Art Decoration: Born Pretty "Green Lotus" #XF1420
  4. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*