Wednesday 28 January 2015

Stamping Nail Art With Born Pretty BP-14








Hi, Everyone! Today I wish to show you  my manicure with one of the plates that I received from  BornPrettyStore.com.
I started with two coats of Essence Guerilla Gardening 03 and I stamped with BP-14 plate and Essence Stampy white.
To complete this very simple nail art I added some dots at the center of each flower.
I used Kiko Mirror 628 and a nail dotting with fine tip.

You can buy this plate on BornPrettyStore and you can use 10% Off code: ABYW10





Ciao a tutti! Oggi desidero mostrarvi la mia manicure con uno degli stamping che ho ricevuto da BornPrettyStore.com.
Ho iniziato con due mani di Essence Guerilla Gardening 03 e ho stampato con lo stamping  BP-14 ed  Essence Stampy bianco.
Per completare questa semplicissima nail art ho aggiunto alcuni puntini al centro di ogni fiore.
Ho usato Kiko Mirror 628 e un dotter con punta fine.

Potete acquistare questo stamping su BornPrettyStore ed è possibile ottenere il 10% di sconto usando il seguente codice: ABYW10



Essence Guerilla Gardening 03, Essence Stampy white
and Kiko mirror 628


Born Pretty BP-14



 Here is the video tutorial!

 Ecco il video tutorial!





What I used: 
Cosa ho Usato: Ecco il video tutorial

  1. Base: Essence Guerilla Gardening 03
  2. Stamping Plate: Born Pretty BP-14
  3. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy white
  4. Dotting: Kiko mirror 628
  5. Top coat:  Essence XXXL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*