Saturday 13 December 2014

Sweater Mani With Winstonia And Bundle Monster plates










Hi loves! Today I have another Christmas nail art to show you. I used the  stamping decals technique and a double stamping onto middle and ring finger.
I started to prepare the decals directly on the stamper. I used the sweater pattern from Winstonia plate W120 and Essence Stampy white. I filled with a black polish (Layla Ceramic Effect CE31) a nude (Layla Ceramic Effect CE48) and a light blue (Kiko 525). When it was almost dryed I unplugged the decal and I applied on my nails (protected only by base coat).
On middle and ring finger I applied a white base (Wet n Wild French White Crème) and  I made a gradient with Layla Ceramic Effect CE48 and Kiko 525. I stamped the reindeer with Bundle Monster BM-H01 and the tree with Winstonia W222. I used Layla Ceramic Effect CE31 as stamping polish (black). After that, I stamped the same patterns with Essence Stampy white.
Top coat for finish.




Ciao carissime! Oggi ho un'altra nail art di  Natale da mostrarvi. Ho usato la tecnica stamping decals  e un double stamping sul dito medio e sull'anulare. Ho iniziato a preparare i decals direttamente sullo stamper.
Ho usato il il disegno "maglione" dalla plate Winstonia W120 ed Esesence Stampy bianco. Ho riempito il decal con dello smalto nero (Layla Ceramic Effect CE31) un nude (Layla Ceramic Effect CE48) e un azzurro chiaro (Kiko 525). Quando era quasi asciutto l'ho staccato e l'ho applicato sulle mie unghie (protette solo da una base unghie).
Sul  medio e l'anulare ho applicato una base bianca (Wet n Wild French White Crème) e ho fatto un gradient con Layla CE48 Ceramic Effect e Kiko 525. Ho timbrato la renna con  Bundle Monster  BM-H01 e l'albero con Winstonia W222. Ho usato  Layla Ceramic Effect CE31 (nero) per stampare. Dopo di che, ho timbrato gli stessi modelli con Essence Stampy bianco.
Top coat per finire.




At beginning I applied the decal also on the middle finger....subsequently I chose to make another gradient and double stamping with the tree...

All'inizio ho applicato il decal anche sul dito medio .... poi ho scelto di fare un altro gradient e doppio stamping con l'albero ...




Wet n Wild French White Crème, Kiko 525, Layla Ceramic Effect 
CE31, Layla Ceramic Effect CE48 and Essence Stampy white.



Winstonia W120



Winstonia W222



Bundle Monster BM-H01



What I used:

Cosa ho usato:

  1. Base: Wet n Wild French White Crème (onto pinkie, thumb and index finger)
  2. Gradient Polishes: Layla Ceramic Effect CE48 and Kiko 525
  3. Stamping Plate: Winstonia W120, Winstonia W222 and Bundle Monster BM-H01
  4. Stamping Decals Polishes: Kiko 525, Layla Ceramic Effect CE31, Layla Ceramic Effect CE48 
  5. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy white and Layla Ceramic Effect CE31
  6. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry and then Essence XXXL Volume 


Have a beautiful weekend!!!!
--------
Vi auguro un bellissimo weekend!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous design, love your color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mani :) Extra colours & wonderful stamping! I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just such a stunningly gorgeous mani! Thank you for the wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very kind Lara!!! Thank you very much ♥♥♥

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*