Thursday 18 December 2014

Layla CE 54 + Infinity 42 And Aliexpress VL2 Plates











Hi girls! Here is a simple manicure....
I used Layla Ceramic Effect CE 54 as base and I stamped with Dashica Infinity 42  and Kiko Mirror 628. On the left hand I stamped with  Aliexpress VL-2 and Kiko Mirror 628. On the middle and ring fingers I added some golden studs.
Very quick!!!!




Ciao ragazze! Ecco una semplice manicure ....
Ho usato Layla Ceramic Effect CE 54 come base (due mani) e ho timbrato con Dashica Infinity 42 e Kiko Mirror 628 sulla mia mano destra. Sulla sinistra  ho timbrato con Aliexpress VL-2 e Kiko Mirror 628. Sul medio e sull'anulare ho aggiunto delle studs dorate.
Molto veloce !!!!


Layla Ceramic Effect CE 54 and Kiko Mirror 628 



 Dashica Infinity 42 



 Aliexpress VL-2




What I used:

Cosa ho usato:

  1. Base: Layla Ceramic Effect CE 54
  2. Stamping Plates: Dashica Infinity 42 and Aliexpress VL-2
  3. Stamping Polish: Kiko Mirror 628 
  4. Decorations: Golden studs
  5. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry and then Essence XXXL Volume 

2 comments:

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*