Monday 10 November 2014

BellaOggi Strass Effect Swatches And Review







Hi girls! Today I wish to share with you the images of some beautiful nail polishes that I bought three months ago during my  summer holidays.
They are part of a limited edition called Strass Effect from the Italian brand Bella Oggi.
They are long-lasting nail polishes with a shiny and sandy finish with big and little glitters. The strass effect can be felt with the touch and some of them need one application only! Like many polishes of this kind they last long and without top coat!!!! In few words... I'm very satisfied *___*
There are available in 12 different colors but I chosen only six: 01 Peony, 03 Sky (my favorite with gold reflections)07 Snow White,  08 Candid Pink, 10 Amethyst and 12 Cherry Red..... unfortunately I don't found the 02 "Emerald"!!!




Ciao ragazze! Oggi desidero condividere con voi le immagini di alcuni bellissimi smalti che ho comprato tre mesi fa durante le mie vacanze estive. 
Fanno parte di una edizione limitata chiamata Strass Effect della marca Italiana Bella Oggi.
Si tratta di smalti di lunga durata con una finitura brillante e sabbiata con grandi e piccoli brillantini. . L'effetto strass si  sente al tatto e alcuni di essi necessitano di una sola mano! Come molti smalti di questo tipo durano a lungo e senza top coat !!!! In poche parole... sono molto soddisfatta * ___ *
Sono disponibili in 12 diversi colori ma ne ho scelti solo sei: 01 Peony, 03 Sky (il mio preferito con riflessi oro), 07 Snow White,  08 Candid Pink, 10 Amethyst e 12 Cherry Red..... purtroppo non ho trovato lo 02 "Emerald"!!!



01 Peony

01 Peony

02 Emerald

03 Sky

03 Sky 

04 Strawberry

05 Gold

06 Silver

07 Snow White

07 Snow White (3 coats)

08 Candid Pink

08 Candid Pink

09 Creamy

10 Amethyst

10 Amethyst

11 Intense Red

12 Cherry Red

12 Cherry Red



What do you think about? And which are your faves?

Che cosa ne pensi? E quali sono i tuoi preferiti?

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Nice blog!
    Follow me and I will follow back)

    Follow this blog please! My Blog: violaceous_flavor http://violaceousflavor.blogspot.ru
    Write me if you follow me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog and i'm a new follower of you....I hope you return me the favor! ♥

      Delete
  2. I textured BellaOggi sono stati una sorpresa per me, mi sono scoperta amare tantissimo quel bianco perlato *__* è veramente elegante ed ottimo per nail art.
    Ma anche il blu, con quello shimmerino, non scherza mica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anche per me sono stati una sorpresa....e durano tantissimo!!!!.....Al quinto giorno li ho dovuti togliere solo perchè ero stufa!!!!! *____* Mi dispiace solo di non aver preso anche gli altri colori!!!!!

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*