Thursday 2 October 2014

NYC 017 Empire Purple And QA Plate









Hi Everyone!!! Here is my todays manicure....It's a stamping nail art very simple!!!
I applied 2 coats of a duochrome nail polish ( NYC 017 Empire Purple) and I stamped with Kiko Mirror 628 and Born Pretty QA61. You can buy this plate here. I finished with top coat. The nuances of this polish remind well the autumn....I love it!!!



Ciao a tutti !!! Ecco la mia manicure di oggi .... E 'una stamping nail art molto semplice!!! 
Ho applicato 2 mani di uno smalto Duochrome ( NYC 017 Empire Purple) e ho timbrato con Kiko mirror 628 e Born Pretty QA61. Potete comprare questo piatto qui. Ho finito con il top coat. Le sfumature di questo smalto ricordano bene l'autunno .... lo adoro!!!


NYC 017 Empire Purple and Kiko Mirror 628


Born Pretty QA61



What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: NYC 017 Empire Purple
  2. Stamping Plate: Born Pretty QA61
  3. Stamping Special Polish: Kiko Mirror 628
  4. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry and then Essence Gel Look

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Priscilla!!!! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Un'altra manicure perfetta....i tuoi stamping sono sempre un sogno. A me vengono mosci, probabilmente sono troppo lenta :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha!!! Sei troppo buona :D Grazie infinite!!! ♥

      Delete
  3. super work ! love stamping and like this amazing manicure !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!!!!!You're very very kind ♥

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*