Friday 19 September 2014

Water Marble And MoYou Plate








Hi girls!!! The group "Advanced Nail Stamping" has chosen as weekly theme the water marble with Stamping. So, I show you a manicure that I made almost one year ago that is perfect for the next season that is coming up. I started with a white base  (Pupa 282) and I made a water marble with some Kiko polishes (Kiko 279, 225, 357, 391 and Kiko Mirror 628).
Finally,  I stamped with Moyou Landscape 03 and konad white.....I think that this colors remind very much the autumn with the falling leaves *___*



Ciao ragazze !!! Il gruppo "Advanced Nail Stamping" ha scelto come tema settimanale water marble con Stamping. Quindi, vi mostro una manicure che ho fatto quasi un anno fa, che è perfetta per la prossima stagione che sta arrivando. Ho iniziato con una base bianca (Pupa 282) e ho fatto un water marble con alcuni smalti Kiko (Kiko 279, 225, 357, 391 e Kiko Mirror 628). 
Infine, ho timbrato con Moyou Landscape 03 e Konad bianco......Penso che questi colori ricordino molto l'autunno con le foglie che cadono *___*



Pupa 282 (white),  Kiko 279, 225, 357, 391 and Kiko Mirror 628



MoYou Landscape 03 (aka Mother Nature)




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:



  1. Base: Pupa 282 (white)
  2. Water Marple Polishes: Kiko 279, 225, 357, 391 and Kiko Mirror 628
  3. Stamping Plate: MoYou Landscape 03 (aka Mother Nature)
  4. Stamping Special Polish: Konad white
  5. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry and then Essence Gel Look 


Have a nice week end!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Love it <3 i just use this plate for my mani .....soon on my blog Kisseeeesss
    http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty mani :)
    Perfect background, perfect stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!! Thank you so much!!! You're so kind ♥

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*