Sunday 28 September 2014

Essence Trend Edition Hello Autumn Review And Swatches









Hi all, Today I'm going to show you the polishes from the Essence trend edition "Hello Autumn". I bought all of them although the 04 Keep Calm & Go For A Walk it's very similar to 04 My Sweet Escape from a previous  Essence TD "Road Trip". 
In the following swatches I applied 3 coats. No top coat because I have noticed that sometimes it  attenuates the thermo effect. These nail polishes are very glossy with a slight jelly finish. 
I love this kind of polishes!!!!...I think they are "magic" with their changing colors  *____*




Ciao a tutti, oggi ho intenzione di mostrarvi gli smalti della trend edition Essence "Hello Autumn". Li ho comprati tutti  anche se il 04  Keep Calm & Go For A Walk è molto simile a 04 My Sweet Escape di una precedente TD  Essence "Road Trip".
Nei seguenti swatches ho applicato 3 mani. Nessun top coat perché ho ​​notato che a volte esso attenua l'effetto termico. Questi smalti sono molto lucidi con un lieve effetto gelatina. 
Adoro gli smalti di questo tipo!!!!... Penso che siano  "magici" con i loro colori cangianti * ____ * 



01 Beauti-Fall Red


02 Meet My Pumpkin


03 Charlie Seen In Green


04 Keep Calm & Go For A Walk


  On the ring finger I applied  04 My Sweet Escape from Essence  "Road Trip". As you can notice the difference doesn't exist.
  Sull'anulare ho applicato 04 My Sweet Escape di Essence "Road Trip". Come potete  notare non c'è differenza .



04 Keep Calm & Go For A Walk and 
04 My Sweet Escape from Essence  "Road Trip"




Have a nice week!!!! ♥

12 comments:

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*