Thursday 31 July 2014

Essence Road Trip Polishes - Review And Swatches






Good Morning!!!!!! Surely it's a good day for me since I just find the new trend edition Road Trip from Essence intact!!!  I was very curious about their nail polishes, in particular for the duochrome one, but finally  I've taken all of them!!! There are four colours with different effects: Leather (01 Hit The Road, Red!), sand (02 On The Road Again), duochrome (03 I Don't Care! I Love It)  and thermo (04 My Sweet Escape). I applied two coats each apart from the 03 (I Don't Care! I Love It) that needed of four.


Buongiorno!! Sicuramente è una buona giornata per me dato che ho appena trovato la nuova trend edition Road Trip di Essence intatta! Ero molto curiosa dei suoi smalti in particolare per quello  Duochrome, ma alla fine li ho presi tutti! Ci sono quattro colori con effetti diversi: cuoio (01 Hit The Road, Red!), sabbia (02 On The Road Again), duochrome  (03 I Don't Care! I Love It) e thermo (04 My Sweet Escape). Ho applicato due mani per ciascuno tranne per lo 03 (I Dont Care! I Love It), che aveva bisogno di quattro mani.




01 Hit The Road, Red!



02 On The Road Again



03 I Dont Care! I Love It



03 "I Dont Care! I Love It" with duochrome effect



04 My Sweet Escape



04 "My Sweet Escape" with thermo effect





 My favourite is definitely 03 "I Dont Care! I Love It". And you? What do you think?


Il mio preferito è sicuramente lo 03 "I Dont Care! I Love It". E voi? Cosa ne pensate? 




4 comments:

  1. About a week ago I watched them at my drugstore and I wasnt very inlove with them. I went crazy about Superheroes LE in december and I tried few polishes not so long ago this year. Now that I see swatches I'm glad I didn't buy any :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got three out of four polishes(missing the leader effect), and the only one I really like is On The Road Again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Questa collezione mi ha lasciata un po' ni, forse alla fine lo 01 è quello che mi dispiace meno tra tutti...anche se come colore non è proprio mio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In effetti anch'io mi aspettavo di più...soprattutto dallo 04 che con l'acqua fredda dà un colore difficile da definire *____*.....bah!!!!

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*