Sunday 25 May 2014

Sunday Stamping: Gradient Manicure With Pueen Plate








Hey everyone! This week's Sunday stamping challenge theme is Butterflies, Ladybugs & Fireflies.....I chose butterflies. I made this nail art some month ago and I thought it was fitting to this challenge. I started with a gradient manicure using  Kiko 279, 288, 297 and 340
followed by stamping of the butterflies and flowers from Pueen 39 stamped  with Konad black. Finally I applied top coat Essence Quick Dry.



Ciao a tutti! Questa settimana il tema della sfida domenicale sullo stamping è Farfalle, coccinelle e lucciole. Io ho scelto le farfalle. Questa nail art l'ho fatta alcuni mesi fa e ho pensato che fosse adatta a questa sfida. Iniziai con una manicure gradiente usando Kiko 279, 288, 297 e 340 seguita da uno  stamping  di farfalle e fiori con Pueen 39, timbrato con Konad nero. Infine ho applicato il top coat Essence Quick Dry.




Pueen 39




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base Gradient: Kiko 279, 288, 297 and 340
  2. Stamping Plate: Pueen 39
  3. Special Stamping Polish: Konad black
  4. Top coat: Essence Gel Look

Thanks for reading! :)


4 comments:

  1. I love these little butterflies .. so fun and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. E' bellissima, come sempre! La gradient di base la rende super estiva *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazieeeee!!! Sempre gentilissima ♥ ♥ ♥

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*