Friday 16 May 2014

Stamping decal mani with Winstonia plate







Hi girls! Here is my last manicure...I used pastel colors. 
I started with a white polish as base (Yes Love 337). Then I made a stamping decal using Winstonia W111 and special polish for stamping  konad white. I painted the decal with Kiko 355, Layla CE57, Mi-ny 57 "Giotto" and Mi-ny 58 "Warhol".  Finally,  I applied the top coat (Essence Gel Look).

Ciao ragazze! Ecco la mia ultima manicure ... Ho utilizzato colori pastello.
Ho iniziato con uno smalto bianco come base (Yes Love 337). Poi ho fatto uno stamping decal utilizzando la piastra Winstonia W111 e lo smalto speciale per stamping bianco di Konad. Ho dipinto il decal con Kiko 355, Layla CE57, Mi-ny 57 "Giotto" e Mi-ny 58 "Warhol". Infine, ho applicato il top coat (Essence Gel Look). 







Winstonia plate W111







For those who want to know more about the Stamping Decal technique I would remind my video tutorial:


Per coloro che volessero saperne di più sulla  tecnica Stamping Decal vorrei ricordare  il mio video tutorial:







What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Yes Love 337
  2. Stamping Plate: Winstonia plate W-111
  3. Special Stamping Polish: Konad white
  4. Stamping Decal Polishes: Kiko 355, Layla CE57, Mi-ny 57 "Giotto" and Mi-ny 58 "Warhol"
  5. Top coat: Essence Gel Look

Thanks for reading! :)

8 comments:

  1. Pastellose <3 questo pattern, con l'abbinamento cromatico, è davvero rilassante..mi mette una tranquillità infinita *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eleonora!
    This is a very beautiful manicure! I like it a lot!
    I see...you are also a "decal freak" as I am ;-P
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. *.* so cute
    love it!!
    kisses
    http://maggienails90.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*