Sunday 11 May 2014

Cherry Blossoms With Winstonia And MoYou Plates







Hi girls! Today is a wonderful day!!! Spring is my favourite season and this nail art is dedicate to it. I started with a gradient using Yes Love 337 (as a base)  Mi-ny 57 "Giotto" and  Kiko 340. I stamped with MoYou Suki plate 01 and Winstonia plate W-04 (on thumb and middle finger). For the branches I stamped with Kiko 324 (brown), while, for the flowers I made some stamping decals using Konad white and  Kiko 376 (pink) for paint them. Finally I used the top coat Essence Quick Dry and after Essence Gel Look.



Ciao ragazze! Oggi è una giornata meravigliosa! La primavera è la mia stagione preferita e questa nail art è dedicata ad essa. Ho iniziato con un gradiente utilizzando Yes Love 337 (come base) Mi-ny 57 "Giotto" e Kiko 340. Ho timbrato con la piastra MoYou Suki 01 e ​​la piastra Winstonia W-04 (sul pollice e sul medio). Per i rami ho timbrato con Kiko 324 (marrone), mentre, per i fiori ho fatto alcune stamping decal utilizzando Konad bianco e Kiko 376 (rosa) per dipingerle. Infine ho usato il top coat Essence Quick Dry e poi Essence Gel Look.



Yes Love 337, Mi-ny 57 "Giotto",  Kiko 340, Kiko 324,  Konad white and Kiko 376 


Winstonia W-04

MoYou Suki Collection 01









What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Yes Love 337
  2. Gradient Polishes: Mi-ny 57 "Giotto" and  Kiko 340.
  3. Stamping Plate: MoYou Suki plate 01 and Winstonia plate W-04 (on thumb and middle finger)
  4. Special Stamping Polish: Konad white (flowers) and  Kiko 324 (brown).
  5. Stamping Decal Polishes:  Kiko 376 (pink)
  6. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry and after Essence Gel Look.



Thanks for reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. Come sempre le tue unghie diventano quadri *__* non so, non credo ci sia molto da dire a riguardo...parlano da sole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!!! Sempre gentilissima!!! Grazieeeee ♥ ♥ ♥

      Delete
  2. Hello Eleonora!
    An other beautiful manicure! I love the MoYou Suki 01 stamping plate.
    Some weeks ago I also did a manicure with this plate. Have you seen it?
    I love the stamping plates with entire design. I hope that at least one of the "bridal collection" plates 01 to 03 that are going to be launched on Friday is a "full plate design". Have you already bought a plate of the "bridal collection"?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've seen it! I really really loved it and I shared on my fanpage *___* ....I still haven't bought any Bridal Collection plates for now....but I love them soooo much!!!!

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*