Sunday 9 March 2014

"Under the Sea" With Konad Plates




Happy sunday to everyone! The challenge of this sunday on "Adventures In Stamping" is "Under the sea"....so I thought to post a nail art that I made last summer. Here is how I made it:
 I started  with a water marble manicure using Kiko 340 and 389, after that, I added a stamping decal using Konad plates m16, m27 and m82 stamped with Konad special polish blue (I painted the decal with various Kiko polishes).


Buona domenica a tutti! La sfida di questa domenica su "Adventures In Stamping" è "Under the sea" .... così ho pensato di postare una nail art che ho fatto la scorsa estate. Ecco come l'ho fatta:
Ho iniziato con una  water marble manicure   fatta con Kiko 340 e 389, dopo di che, ho aggiunto uno stamping decal  utilizzando le piastre Konad  m16, m27 e m82 e ho timbrato con lo smalto speciale blu Konad (ho dipinto la decal con diversi smalti Kiko).



What I used:


Cosa ho Usato:


  1. Base: Water Marble manicure using Kiko 340 and 389
  2. Stamping Plate: Konad m16, m27 and m82
  3. Stamped with: Stamping special polish blue by Konad 
  4. Polishes for Stamping  Decal: Various Kiko polishes
  5. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry



Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*