Monday 24 February 2014

Kiko Denim 465 "British Jeans" and W Plate 208

Hi to Everyone!!! In my previous post I showed you the new Kiko collection "DENIM" and today I take the opportunity to do a new manicure with one of them...Denim 465 British Jeans
------
Ciao a tutti! Nel mio precedente post vi ho mostrato l'ultima collezione della Kiko "DENIM" e oggi ho colto  l'occasione per  fare una nuova manicure con uno di essi... Denim 465  British Jeans


On ring finger I used Mi-ny Sugar Chic "Gold Caramel" 5 and on the other fingers I stamped with W plate 208 and Kiko Mirror 628. Finally, I applied some golden studs on middle finger. I haven't used any top coat.

Sull'anulare ho usato Mi-ny Sugar Chic "Gold Caramel" 5 e sulle altre dita ho timbrato con la  piastra W-208 e Kiko Mirror 628. Infine, ho applicato alcune borchie dorate sul dito medio. Non ho usato alcun top coat.


W plate W-208




What I used:



Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Kiko Denim 465 British Jeans and on ring finger Mi-ny Sugar Chic "Gold Caramel" 5
  2. Stamping Plate: W-208
  3. Stamped with: Kiko Mirror 628
  4. Some golden studs

Thanks for reading.
Have a nice day!






4 comments:

  1. Hey hun!

    I nominated you for a Liebster award :) I really like your blog and you deserve more followers!

    The 'rules' to this award are listed in the blogpost where I announced you as nominee :)

    http://manisandmakeovers.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    Happy blogging! <3

    xoxo
    Lothwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. anch'io oggi ho su un blu :D bella! e quel sugar chic è uno spettacolo *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ti ringrazio!!! Si è vero...anche a me questo sugar di Mi-ny piace tantissimo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely.

    I wanted to let you know I invited you for a challenge. See my latest blogpost.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*